Today was our allotted sightseeing day, and we start again at 7 am tomorrow.
However, my friends and I did the following today:
- watched the Netherlands defeat Brazil 2-1 while having a Cajun breakfast,
- enjoyed a swamp tour where I held an alligator and got a gnarly sunburn on my head,
- ate gator meat and a Boudin ball (rice and sausage) sandwich,
- did not receive our back stage passes to War’s concert because of an unfortunate mix-up, and
- hung out with the locals and played a trivia games at a small bar near the hotel.
It was a great day!