Thanks for the tag, Clix.
The rules are as follows:
– Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
– Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
– Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
– Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. A student once tested my Star Trek trivia knowledge with the question “What is the name of Jean-Luc Picard’s fish?” I actually knew the answer: Livingston.
2. When flipping through channels I have to watch The Shawshank Redemption every time it’s on the TV.
3. I have a miniature Globe Theatre sitting on my entertainment center.
4. My favorite advice to students is to “embrace your geekiness.”
5. All of my pets are named after literary characters.
6. I go to Las Vegas with my wife 2-3 times a year and really do go for the shows.
7. I could eat burritos or Chinese food every day if given the opportunity. I love both!